Thursday, November 19, 2009

Day 9: Articles of Association

This is day on of three for Deliberation, drafting, debating, passing, and finally signing of the Articles of Association; which are the enforcement clauses of what we have done here.

We are calling on the people to enforce Constitutional Rule on our servant government.

Some Delegates think that this document should be the Cliff's Notes version of the past 10 days. I think that is a mistake. My personal thoughts on the issue is that they should be short and sweet, no more than 2 pages, probably. They can be a new Declaration of Independence, and they can be the document that when the people take to the streets to take back their liberty, they can hold this document up as the inspiration for their being there.

We shall see....

--- Change of Schedule
--- ***Editorial. This body just voted down support of native people's property rights in the US. I voted for it, for the record.
--- The body just voted down having a report read on property, and although I support the parts I've heard, if it isn't read to us, and I can't read it (the printers are down), I can't vote for it.
---



---KP

No comments:

Post a Comment